ANU – Postgraduate Research Program in Australia 2020-21 is open for International Students The scholarship allows Postgraduate Postgraduate Research level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Australian National University The deadline of the scholarhip is 31 Oct 2020.
Each year the Australian National University offers the University Research Scholarship to support high achieving HDR students who are conducting research which aligns with the strategic directions of the University.
ANU – Postgraduate Research Program in Australia 2020-21 is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at Australian National University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
International Students are eligible for this Postgraduate Research Program.
he Australian National University will offer award of $28,092 per annum for domestic and international students. In addition to the fornightly stipend, the Award also provides:
- Travel and Removal allowances for students relocating to Canberra to commence their research program.
- Thesis allowance.
- Dependant Child allowance (International students only).
- Paid medical, maternity, and parental leave.
To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in an accredited HDR course of study at the University.
- Has achieved a minimum of H1 or H1 equivalent in their prior studies.