Engineering Scholarship at National University of Singapore is open for Domestic Students Students of Singapore The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Engineering, Technology Engineering, taught at National University of Singapore The deadline of the scholarhip is 22 May 2020.
Engineering Scholarship at National University of Singapore is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at National University of Singapore.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Only Singaporean Students are eligible for this scholarship Program
The university will provide the following:
- Tuition fees
- S$5,800 annual living allowance
- S$2,000 one-time computer allowance
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Have strong leadership qualities and potential
- Have suitable co-curricular activities record
- Possess an outstanding local polytechnic diploma
- Be matriculating into a full-time Engineering or Technology-related undergraduate degree program.