Postgraduate Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University is open for Indian, Indonesian and Malaysian students The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Sheffield Hallam University The deadline of the scholarhip is 15 May 2020.
Postgraduate Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at Sheffield Hallam University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Indian, Indonesian and Malaysian students are eligible for this GREAT SCholarship Program.
- Sheffield Hallam University is awarding GREAT 2020 scholarships in partnership with the GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council.
- The total award amount will be of £10,000. It will be provided as a tuition fee waiver for the first year of study on postgraduate taught courses.
You will be the right one for this application if you:
- Are an international fee-paying student domiciled in India, Indonesia or Malaysia
- have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course
- have accepted an offer for a full-time taught postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University
- Are fully self-funding your studies.
- Must able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study
- Have not already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship.
To qualify for this application, first, apply for an applicable course at Sheffield Hallam University. Once you complete the first step, you must fill out an online application form. Don’t forget to send your academic transcripts to globalscholarshiptranscripts-at-shu.ac.uk.