Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs international awards, 2020 is open for International Students The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters, PhD level programm(s) in the field of Architecture, Visual Arts, Romanian Culture and Civilization, Journalism, Political Science, Administrative Science, Education, Oil and Gas, veterinary medicine taught at Romania Universities The deadline of the scholarhip is expired at 16 Mar 2020.
The scholarship program offered by the Romanian state, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to foreign citizens, based on H.G. 288/1993, for the academic year 2020 – 2021, was launched. The scholarships are offered to foreign citizens from countries that are not members of the European Union, for undergraduate and postgraduate studies. See the methodology, calendar and list of universities enrolled in the program.
Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs international awards, 2020 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters, PhD level programs at Romania Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Visual Arts
- Romanian Culture and Civilization
- Political Science
- Administrative Science
- Oil and Gas
- veterinary medicine
The fields of study are the following (indicative list): architecture, visual arts, Romanian culture and civilization, journalism, political and administrative sciences, education sciences, social and human sciences, technical studies, oil and gas, agricultural sciences, veterinary medicine.
scholarship is open to all nationalities other than european union countries.
The winning scholars will receive all the following:
- Free of Charge Tuition Fee,
- Free of Charge Accommodation,
- A Monthly Stipend,
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students,
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Studies,
- 85 EURO/Month, for Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree).
- Foreign citizens coming from all the states of the world, except for EU member states. Foreign citizens of Romanian origin and those belonging to the neighbouring historic Romanian communities benefit from other scholarship programs.
- The applicant for the scholarship must not hold Romanian citizenship, did not request or did not obtain a form of protection in Romania, is not a stateless person whose residence on Romanian territory is officially recognized according to the law, is not a member of the diplomatic corps accredited to Bucharest or member of family of the diplomatic corps accredited in Romania, has not benefited from a scholarship from the Romanian state on the same course of study.
- The applicant for the scholarship must present study papers issued by accredited / recognized educational institutions, have good results in education, respectively an average of the study years of at least 7 (seven) corresponding to the scoring system in Romania or the “Good” score, as the case.
- The applicant for the scholarship is not, until 31 December of the year in which he / she was nominated, more than 35 years of age – for bache
In order to receive this education award, candidates need to take admission in an undergraduate, master and doctorate degree coursework at any university in Romania. After taking admission, candidates can download and send these award application forms to the International Relations Department/the Rectorate of the University.
- application form-I
- application form-II